Unused Gamestop reservation store credit

BS about anything you like in here, as long as it's not TOO controversial

Moderators: Rob, Carlos

Carlos

Unused Gamestop reservation store credit

Post by Carlos »

So I just got a text message from Gamestop saying that I may have unused reservation credit and a link to their site (gamestop.com/credit), and it turns out that I have $59.99 in credit that I forgot all about :2_thumbs_up: I don't remember what I could have possibly reserved or paid off, as usually if I don't want the game I initially reserved, I just move it to another one. Anyway, I had to do some verification stuff and was told that I'd be e-mailed a "printable gift card" within 48 hours. I'm really hoping this is legit and not some fuck up on Gamestop's part. Now I'm wondering what I should get with it. I'll prolly pick up Dragon Age: Origins, Assassin's Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Borderlands, or reserve and pay off Bayonetta.

Anyone else get a text message like from GS recently?

Darryl B.

Re: Unused Gamestop reservation store credit

Post by Darryl B. »

Hah, found money's always nice, eh? :) That happened to me once, where I was going to the bank the next day to deposit my check and was just dusting when I got to the area at my desk where I used to hide some cash behind some tapes I had. I was thinking 'wouldn't it be nice if I had some extra cash here?', which, yeah, I DID...like forty bucks worth! (Usually at the end of a pay period I was usually pretty empty in that department.) So I took it and I think I got some cd cleaner equipment; either to clean my cd player or to clean cds with themselves.

And THEN the next day I happily desposited my check/took some cash outta that :)
Founder, http://arcadepreservation.wikia.com/wiki/Arcadepreservation_Wiki

Founder, http://vectorgaming.proboards.com/index.cgi