New Montauk Monster Found in Panama City

BS about anything you like in here, as long as it's not TOO controversial

Moderators: Rob, Carlos

Zap!
Zap! Commander

New Montauk Monster Found in Panama City

Post by Zap! »

You may remember the Montauk Monster mystery that took the Internet by storm last year and still remained unsolved, and now a new Montauk Monster was found in Northern Panama which leaves many in shock and dumbfounded.

This new Montauk Panama Monster was found by a number of local kids that were playing by a creek near Cerro Azul just last Saturday. As mentioned in the DailyMail, the children mentioned that the creature was actually alive when they spotted it, and afraid for their safety, they threw rocks and sticks at it, eventually killing it and throwing it in the river. Afterwards, they gathered courage and returned to the area to take photographs of the mysterious Panama Monster.

Based on the images and speculation, many are saying it resembles a Sloth which has lost his hair. Others believe it is an actual dead animal fetus, which debunks the children’s testimony. Even further, some locals believe it is an Alien creature, but no actual concrete answers have yet to come up for any of the ideas.

Whatever the creature is, it doesn’t look pretty, and it may be simply a deformed animal that has been dead for quite some time.

If you have any ideas, suggestions or evaluations of your own, please share them with the rest of us in the comments below.

Read more: New Montauk Monster Found in Panama City | Walyou http://www.walyou.com/blog/2009/09/18/p ... z0Z9L5TXVM
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

MaximumRD

Re: New Montauk Monster Found in Panama City

Post by MaximumRD »

See, with these types of stories, the part I find the most unbelievable?

"and afraid for their safety, they threw rocks and sticks at it, eventually killing it "

Really? If your soooo afraid of your safety why not just, oh I don't know, RUN? I mean really what danger could it present. Or here is an idea, just find an ADULT? Is that so hard?
Oldshool gaming, some people will never "Get it"
Check out my Classic Gaming Videos: RATE ! COMMENT!
http://ca.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

MaximumRD wrote:See, with these types of stories, the part I find the most unbelievable?

"and afraid for their safety, they threw rocks and sticks at it, eventually killing it "

Really? If your soooo afraid of your safety why not just, oh I don't know, RUN? I mean really what danger could it present. Or here is an idea, just find an ADULT? Is that so hard?
I personally doubt the story. It probably did not look like that when alive. If I had to guess, it's something either made up or shaved.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Darryl B.

Post by Darryl B. »

Yeah I don't believe the story either. Just look around and see how many different stories pop up, that'll tell you it's fake, just like the so-called 'fallen angel' video on YouTube and other video channels.

Notwithstanding the fact that I don't believe in angels anyway, I find it hard to believe that two guys just happened to be on a hike and just *found* the thing. I also found it hard to believe that it didn't do anything when they were shining their flashlights in it's face, but it never reacted until one of them stepped on a twig and it snapped it's head up. And THEN another posting of the video said it was found by two very well-respected paranormal investigators...uh huh, blew your chance right there for this being 'real'...not that I believed it anyway by default as it was.

Oh well, it's still interesting though.
Founder, http://arcadepreservation.wikia.com/wiki/Arcadepreservation_Wiki

Founder, http://vectorgaming.proboards.com/index.cgi