Anyone up for making/joining a fantasy football league?

BS about anything you like in here, as long as it's not TOO controversial

Moderators: Rob, Carlos

Carlos

Anyone up for making/joining a fantasy football league?

Post by Carlos »

Looking to maybe create or join a fantasy football league. A lot of people I usually play with don't take it seriously though and give up less than half way through the season if they're not winning.

Anyone want to start a Zap! league?

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Anyone up for making/joining a fantasy football league?

Post by Zap! »

I would, but baseball is the only sport where my knowledge is good enough for a league.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Did you ever get in one Carlos? If yes how did you do?
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Ter wrote:Did you ever get in one Carlos? If yes how did you do?
Nah. I couldn't get enough people that were interested or would take it seriously. Too many times in the past, have I joined a league and then people loose their first two or three games and then quit.

Oh well, there's always next season.

TwinChargers

Post by TwinChargers »

Oh man, I would have been in. I'm one of those stats people who check a few times a day, regardless if I'm winning or losing. I played on Atari Ages fantasy teams this past season. I'm definately up for a baseball one this spring if we have one going down!!
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Are you a Vikings fan TC? Jets fan here. :)

TwinChargers

Post by TwinChargers »

Ter wrote:Are you a Vikings fan TC? Jets fan here. :)
No, I actually don't like the Vikings at all. I'd prefer they are the team that gets moved to LA. As the name indicates I'm a Chargers fan, although its more or less casually nowadays. I'm a hardcore baseball fan. Its probably the only hobby/interest that is ahead of videogaming to me.

Oddly enough I was a very hardcore Jets fan for a period in my life. From about '94 to '99 I was all about the Jets. Still have a bunch of Keyshawn Johnson stuff boxed away somewhere. I was there for the Rich Kotite years, the pick-up (and then letting go) of the great Neil O'Donnell. My Jets Starter jacket was my first and only Starter coat. The first year with the Big Tuna was great, but then after they got Testaverde, changed there logo, brought in all of "Parcells Players" ( I didn't want no stinking Patriots on my team!!) they lost me as a fan. Now, other than fantasy-wise, I don't keep up with football that excessively. Baseball is my passion.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

TwinChargers wrote:
Ter wrote:Are you a Vikings fan TC? Jets fan here. :)
No, I actually don't like the Vikings at all. I'd prefer they are the team that gets moved to LA. As the name indicates I'm a Chargers fan, although its more or less casually nowadays. I'm a hardcore baseball fan. Its probably the only hobby/interest that is ahead of videogaming to me.

Oddly enough I was a very hardcore Jets fan for a period in my life. From about '94 to '99 I was all about the Jets. Still have a bunch of Keyshawn Johnson stuff boxed away somewhere. I was there for the Rich Kotite years, the pick-up (and then letting go) of the great Neil O'Donnell. My Jets Starter jacket was my first and only Starter coat. The first year with the Big Tuna was great, but then after they got Testaverde, changed there logo, brought in all of "Parcells Players" ( I didn't want no stinking Patriots on my team!!) they lost me as a fan. Now, other than fantasy-wise, I don't keep up with football that excessively. Baseball is my passion.
Chargers, huh? Well it will certainly be a good game to watch on Sunday. I too am a bigger baseball fan than football. I follow the Jets, but don't pay too much attention until later in the season.