CD32 and AMIGA Coverdisks MY NEW VIDEO!

Have an Atari 800? A Commordore 64? An Amiga? Talk about it in here
MaximumRD

CD32 and AMIGA Coverdisks MY NEW VIDEO!

Post by MaximumRD »

Here is a look at my Commodore software collection (AMIGA/CD32/CDTV) that I was just going through and decided to make a video about. I talk about some of the disks as well as touch on Amiga Emulation and just basically chat about related stuff.

:tanooki:

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: CD32 and AMIGA Coverdisks MY NEW VIDEO!

Post by Zap! »

I know it's a little late, but I was digging through some old threads and just came across this. Very nice. I will always fondly remember the Amiga as the greatest system I never had. I remember saving my lunch money (and starving all through class) as a Freshman in high school for this. However, it was just so far out of reach I never hit the magic number. What was it in 1987/1988? Had to be well over $500. I even bought Amiga computer magazines, and stared at them all day, dreaming of a system that sadly I was never meant to have. :(
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

MaximumRD

Post by MaximumRD »

Ter wrote: I even bought Amica computer magazines, and starred at them all day, dreaming of a system that sadly I was never meant to have. :(
LOL don't feel bad, man I had a huge collection of just about every AMIGA mag, Coverdiscs, Covercd's etc. So funny, I knew sensibly all the $$$$$$ I spent on those MAGAZINES could of been put towards an actual machine but I could not help myself I craved reading and getting more AMIGA related info, kind of self defeating but I certainly enjoyed them, plus I did learn a LOT I would not of otherwise, by the time I got my first A500 I had plenty of software and a good idea of what I could do with it.
Oldshool gaming, some people will never "Get it"
Check out my Classic Gaming Videos: RATE ! COMMENT!
http://ca.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD

Rob

Post by Rob »

I missed this thread too, but I remember the video.

I have several Amiga mags, too, and all the lengthy write-ups in Retrogamer make me want to investigate this system more. Anyone know of any good emulator/rom collections that will run on XP?