My avatar

BS about anything you like in here, as long as it's not TOO controversial

Moderators: Rob, Carlos

gamemaster

My avatar

Post by gamemaster »

My avatar is a woman that sings in Hebrew and her name is Shiri Maimon look over the video look at the whole video she sings in Hebrew and go and sing in ?????? you have to see the video let me know how you like her

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: My avatar

Post by Zap! »

gamemaster wrote:My avatar is a woman that sings in Hebrew and her name is Shiri Maimon look over the video look at the whole video she sings in Hebrew and go and sing in ?????? you have to see the video let me know how you like her
I don't really like that accent but she is quite hot and I would get used to it fast. :yumyum: :naughty:
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

gamemaster

Post by gamemaster »

Ter wrote:
gamemaster wrote:My avatar is a woman that sings in Hebrew and her name is Shiri Maimon look over the video look at the whole video she sings in Hebrew and go and sing in ?????? you have to see the video let me know how you like her
I don't really like that accent but she is quite hot and I would get used to it fast. :yumyum: :naughty:
So Ter you did not hear the whole song then she sing in English too ok here the same song in English Version sony want to sign her up

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

gamemaster wrote:
Ter wrote:
So Ter you did not hear the whole song then she sing in English too ok here the same song in English Version sony want to sign her up
She sounds good in English. She's going to make it big here.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Rob

Post by Rob »

She's going to make something big here. :)

[/tasteless]