So what are your favorite games here?

Online HTML5 and old Flash games may be simple but can they be fun. What are your favorites? Which games should I add?
Zap!
Zap! Commander

So what are your favorite games here?

Post by Zap! »

As of this post, I've added 70 games so far. My favorite is Helicopter by far. Sperm Wars is good too. Sounds XXX but it's not. It's about Stewie's (Family Guy) quest to stop Louis from getting pregnant, by shrinking himself and a ship to microscopic size.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Kevins89notch5.0

Re: So what are your favorite games here?

Post by Kevins89notch5.0 »

Can't play yet as I don't have 10 posts.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Kevins89notch5.0 wrote:Can't play yet as I don't have 10 posts.
Now you do, so what are your favorites? :)
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

megasdkirby

Post by megasdkirby »

I'll get back with my favorites, but so far I have tried the helicopter one and the santa claus one.

LOL

The Helicopter game got me mad because of the rhythm involved. The Santa Claus beer game was fun, specially when the girl changed in appearance every so often (thanks to beer!).

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

megasdkirby wrote:I'll get back with my favorites, but so far I have tried the helicopter one and the santa claus one.

LOL

The Helicopter game got me mad because of the rhythm involved. The Santa Claus beer game was fun, specially when the girl changed in appearance every so often (thanks to beer!).
The helicopter games you played is Chopper2. Play Helicopter, the control is far less frustrating.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Any updates on your favorites guys?

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Well, since the Arcade is up, I might as well bump an old topic.

I still love Fly the Copter, but to be honest, the lack of saving high scores bumps it down a notch. I really love 4096. Involves strategy and lots of thinking. Snow Balls is great. Color Circle is a quick but fun test of your reflexes. Vector Runner and Springfield Snow Fight are cool, but like Copter, the lack of the ability to save scores hurts. Likewise, REDDER would be incredible if we could save scores here.