How do you get out of here?

Zap! forum news from the admin and mods, and also user tips on how to improve the board with any new ideas

Moderators: megasdkirby, Rob

fidgedextro
Banned

How do you get out of here?

Post by fidgedextro »

I want out of here, but there doesn't seem to be a clear way to do so. I guess I'm trapped in this circle of hell forever. I will be sure to advise all my online friends to steer clear of your site.

fidgedextro
Banned

Re: How do you get out of here?

Post by fidgedextro »

You're a bunch of cyberspace whores. Who knows what's going on in my computer right now. May Donkey Kong wreck your... well, you can probably figure it out. I'm currently going on a widespread condemnation of your site.

Darryl B.

Post by Darryl B. »

fidgedextro wrote:You're a bunch of cyberspace whores.
Who are these 'whores' you're talking about when there isn't much activity on here?
fidgedextro wrote:I guess I'm trapped in this circle of hell forever.
Do some research. This is a phpBB site, not Proboards, where you can self-delete your account. You can leave a message for Zap! to delete your account if that's what you want.
fidgedextro wrote:I will be sure to advise all my online friends to steer clear of your site.
First off, ONE thread about wanting to delete your account is enough (which I assume is what you want). You have spammed/abused this site by posting the same message over and over again, not even allowing time for Zap! to get on here to delete your account if that's what you want.

Second, you are instigating these attacks yourself by just doing this out of the blue. No one has said anything abusive to you, and as I said earlier, who are all these people you are calling 'whores' when there is barely anyone here?

Last, if you are saying defamatory things about this site, you can have legal action taken against you. Even in a world of anonymous posting, with just the right amount of a little legwork, people can find what your real name is and have legal recourse taken against you. Everything has been documented on here, screenshots have been taken showing that no one abused you, you have started all these problems, experts can go over the screen capture files/this site's web logs and confirm they were not tampered with, and I can personally take -- and pass -- a polygraph test confirming I did not tamper with these files either, they are as is.

I personally am soon to be collecting against the people who refused to get the airborne mold out of the house, so rest assured I will have more than enough money to start a legal process against you...and that's just starting, since you would be due attorney and court costs and such. So I advise that whatever you may post elsewhere you go and delete it immediately because you have no evidence against me or anyone else on this site that they did anything to you.

And coming from an ex-legal person from myself, I suggest you think this matter over carefully.
Founder, http://arcadepreservation.wikia.com/wiki/Arcadepreservation_Wiki

Founder, http://vectorgaming.proboards.com/index.cgi

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

If anyone wants out, it's easy. Just don't come back. Fidget's posts started out great, but for no reason, he went nuts. Why, we'll never know now...
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube