Socom 4: Full Deployment Edition

2005 to present, began with the Xbox 360 and continued with the PlayStation 3 and Wii
HiddenGremlin

Socom 4: Full Deployment Edition

Post by HiddenGremlin »

I just got my preordered copy of Socom 4: Full Deployment Edition today, the original copy I ordered got sold to a customer by some stupid new employee at Game Stop earlier in the week. So I had to wait until 3 days after it was officially released to receive my copy, but what is the point of preordering if my copy isn't given to me until 3 days after all the people who just went to the store and bought there's that day... very lame.

My name was also on a paper slip on top of the box or atleast that's what the manager told me, so he said he doesn't know how the new employee could possibly be dumb enough to sell it to a random person whom walks inside. He then looked over at the guy and said, your fired!

I am also a member of these sites:
FamicomWorld The Uninvited Gremlin
NintendoAGE Dreammary
AtariAGE Dreammary

HiddenGremlin

Re: Socom 4: Full Deployment Edition

Post by HiddenGremlin »

Anyways, Socom 4 has the potential to be the next Black Ops! I have been playing it and the graphics are smooth, fresh and the sharpshooter gun controller makes the game feel like a step ahead of black ops.

I honestly think this game could be the next massive online game of the modern time.
I am also a member of these sites:
FamicomWorld The Uninvited Gremlin
NintendoAGE Dreammary
AtariAGE Dreammary