Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns Arcade Hits Pack coming for Wii

2005 to present, began with the Xbox 360 and continued with the PlayStation 3 and Wii
Zap!
Zap! Commander

Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns Arcade Hits Pack coming for Wii

Post by Zap! »

Sega is bringing two more arcade games to Wii. Thanks to an ESRB leak, we know Gunblade NY & LA Machineguns Arcade Hits Pack exists.

Here’s what the rating board says about the unannounced game.

This is an arcade-style first-person shooter in which players engage in missions to protect sections of New York and Los Angeles from enemy forces. Players aim targeting crosshairs on dozens of attacking soldiers, robots, missiles, and vehicles that explode when destroyed. Constant gunfire and explosions highlight the frenetic action; zoomed-in camera angles depict multiple projectiles striking the humanoid terrorist enemies.

Even with out the description, the title is fairly self-explanatory — two on-rails light gun games, Gunblade NY and LA Machineguns, on a Wii disc. In Gunblade NY you’re in a helicopter. LA Machineguns puts both players on hovercycles. While this compilation may have nostalgic appeal, I would rather have House of the Dead 4. Hmm… I wonder why Sega hasn’t gotten to porting that game yet.

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/04/15/gu ... ck-leaked/
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube