Mega Man 10 announced!

2005 to present, began with the Xbox 360 and continued with the PlayStation 3 and Wii
Zap!
Zap! Commander

Mega Man 10 announced!

Post by Zap! »

I really hope it's not downloadable-only like Mega Man 9, but either way it should be amazing. So old school! Hopefully, they'll release another Mega Man Press Kit. :MegaManXRunning:

One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Mega Man 10 announced!

Post by Zap! »

Mega Man 10 WiiWare will come out March 1st according to wiiware.nintendolife.
Image Mega Man is back!

Capcom's latest retro-fest is almost here.

Capcom has just announced that their upcoming WiiWare release of Mega Man 10 will be hitting North America on March 1st for 1000 Wii Points.
In a new blog entry on Capcom's Unity Blog, you can check out all of the new Mega Man moves detailed complete with screenshots and artwork. Or if you'd rather just check out the artwork, scroll down a little. Yep, there we go.

We'll have more information about Mega Man 10 as it becomes available. Until then, you can check out the brand new screenshots in the gallery below
Here's the link plus screenshots. capcom-unity.com

ImageChill Spike
ImageCommando Bomb
ImageRebound Striker
ImageSolar Blaze
ImageTriple Blade
ImageWater Shield
ImageWheel Cutter
ImageThunder Wool
Screenshots

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube