Game teaches sex through the eyes of a superhero

Anything gaming-related that doesn't fit anywhere else, or covers a wide span of years not specific to the other forums

Moderators: megasdkirby, Carlos, Darryl B.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Game teaches sex through the eyes of a superhero

Post by Zap! »

LONDON, Ont. — Health officials in this southwestern Ontario city hope a new video game, launched Thursday, will get teenagers learning about sex through the eyes of a superhero.

The online game by the Middlesex London Health Unit gets a player to choose a character and answer true-or-false questions about sexual activity.

Players can either be a man wearing a condom on his head named Captain Condom; a virgin named Wonder Vag; a boy named Willy the Kid who believes size doesn't matter or Power Pap, a sexually active gal.

Each character will have to fight the game's super villain, the Sperminator, a muscular man wearing a red wrestling mask with penis arms, by correctly answering a number of questions. If they get an answer wrong, they'll get shot by sperm.

If a question is answered correctly, the character will be able to block the sperm with a condom.

The game also has links to health clinics, videos, contraceptive information, and posters. It will be promoted at some public schools across the region.

The game can be played at www.getitonlondon.com and is recommended for young people aged 15 to 24.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/health/G ... z0fMdE0AzT
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Rob

Re: Game teaches sex through the eyes of a superhero

Post by Rob »

Oh yeah, I see all kinds of knowledge being imparted by a dick-armed wrestler that shoots semen at you...