MaxRD's T-shirt Artwork from '93!

BS about anything you like in here, as long as it's not TOO controversial

Moderators: Rob, Carlos

MaximumRD

MaxRD's T-shirt Artwork from '93!

Post by MaximumRD »

Dedicated to my friend Jesse whom I've known for many years. In a recent message on Facebook
I told my friend Jesse about a shirt I still had, it was created for his brother way back in 1993 for his brothers band "DETHBED", done on the cheap I was given a vague description/outline of what he wanted but was free to pretty much do what I wanted, this is what I came up with and everyone was happy in the end. Jesse was very surprised to learn I still had my original shirt mostly because only a couple washes destryed these cheapo shirts and printing but I washed it originally and just stored it, just so I could blow his mind today lol! Well O.K. not REALLY, I was not sure I was going to upload here for everyone but figured ah what the heck, my subscribers are cool and it seems some if not many of you express some interest in seeing more than just (GASP!) videogames so let's see how it goes, here is another side of me.................
Oldshool gaming, some people will never "Get it"
Check out my Classic Gaming Videos: RATE ! COMMENT!
http://ca.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD

Rob

Re: MaxRD's T-shirt Artwork from '93!

Post by Rob »

Heh heh, that's awsome. You must be like me- I never throw anything away.

Darryl B.

Post by Darryl B. »

Well creating something for someone else, that's probably why he kept it. I've done that too. But yeah, I keep a lot of stuff too though, so... :P

Oh yeah, that's cool too, since I didn't know he was an artist.
Founder, http://arcadepreservation.wikia.com/wiki/Arcadepreservation_Wiki

Founder, http://vectorgaming.proboards.com/index.cgi

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Rob wrote:Heh heh, that's awsome. You must be like me- I never throw anything away.
Except for your Sega magazines. :)
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Rob

Post by Rob »

Well, technically it wasn't ME that threw them away!

When I left home, I instructed my parents to put everything I left behind in the attic. Well, it was ten years before I rented a U-Haul and picked most of it up. I think a lot of my gaming magazines are still up there because I couldn't fit everything in the truck that I wanted. You'd be surprised how much space 10,000+ comic books actually fills!

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Rob wrote:Well, technically it wasn't ME that threw them away!

When I left home, I instructed my parents to put everything I left behind in the attic. Well, it was ten years before I rented a U-Haul and picked most of it up. I think a lot of my gaming magazines are still up there because I couldn't fit everything in the truck that I wanted. You'd be surprised how much space 10,000+ comic books actually fills!
Maybe a CIB Adventurevision or Stadium Events is up there too! :)
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Rob

Post by Rob »

Nah, I'm positive I never owned those. :(