Just installed a new update...

Zap! forum news from the admin and mods, and also user tips on how to improve the board with any new ideas

Moderators: megasdkirby, Rob

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Just installed a new update...

Post by Zap! »

The latest version of phpBB is up, and the install went much smoother than expected. Please be patient, the arcade link at the top right is not working, but should be back up tomorrow. To access it for now, just go here:

Arcade

The only other things not working are some of the 24 hour stats like "Top Posters", but they will be back before you know it. :)
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Just installed a new update...

Post by Zap! »

The arcade has also been updated, and is now fully working with the correct link. Stats will have to be updated tomorrow. :)
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Just installed a new update...

Post by Zap! »

Stats are working finally, so everything is back to before, except better with the updates. :)