Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died today....

BS about anything you like in here, as long as it's not TOO controversial

Moderators: Rob, Carlos

Carlos

Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died today....

Post by Carlos »

So what does everyone think about this. Fucking crazy week. Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and now Michael Jackson.

I can't believe this is happening. What a fucked up day this is.

I heard about Farrah Fawcett passing at work this afternoon. After work I went out to dinner with my dad and he told me Michael Jackson had a heart attack. I come home a few hours ago to find out that he had died.

I just can't believe it. I've enjoyed his music ever since I was little. I remember when I was in pre-school or kindergarten, I had a Beat It t-shirt. When I got my first Sega Genesis for Christmas, Moonwalker was one of the two games my parents got me.

I just wish the media would quit focusing on the negative aspects of his life and just show a little bit of respect. The fact that they showed the helicopter taking his body to the coroner and then showing them taking the body out and putting in the car was classless.

And the fact that Moonwalker is on eGay for jacked up prices is absurd!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Jacksons-Mo ... 1|294%3A50

Have some fucking respect!

EDIT:
I just thought of something while thinking about celeb deaths. Everyone says "it happens in threes". So does this mean David Caradene (sp?) wasn't considered a celebrity or Michael Jackson's death is the first of new string of celebrity deaths?

Carlos

Re: Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died today....

Post by Carlos »

Fucking insane!

Rob

Post by Rob »

That's sick, man.

As far as the "in threes", I said the same thing when I hear Farrah Fawcett died. I was like, "well, there's David Carradine, Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett. Michael Jacksons untimely fate has me rethinking that theory.

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Glad to see you back posting again man. How you been feeling lately?

Rob

Post by Rob »

I'm back and more evil than ever! :maulhood:

Thanks for asking. You know I can't abandon this place!

Darryl B.

Post by Darryl B. »

Rob wrote: As far as the "in threes", I said the same thing when I hear Farrah Fawcett died. I was like, "well, there's David Carradine, Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett. Michael Jacksons untimely fate has me rethinking that theory.
Well, tv pitchman Billy Mays, who hawked Oxy Clean and the Orange stuff and all, was just found dead too.

Granted, I didn't know anything about him personally and found him to be somewhat annoying, but this is still a shock though, especially with him only being 50 (but he could've been a pack a day smoker for 20 years or something for all I know) and with all the other deaths recently.

What the hell's going on anyway? :(
Founder, http://arcadepreservation.wikia.com/wiki/Arcadepreservation_Wiki

Founder, http://vectorgaming.proboards.com/index.cgi

megasdkirby

Post by megasdkirby »

I'm still in shock about MJ, thinking it's some publicity stunt. Yet deep down, I know it's not. :(

It's sickening to see people joke about his death and following blindly whatever the media says. I might be very naive, but I try my best never to judge anyone without proof. Yet people still do this, and make horrible jokes about him. They just can't let the man rest in peace.