WWE Legends of WrestleMania

2005 to present, began with the Xbox 360 and continued with the PlayStation 3 and Wii
Zap!
Zap! Commander

WWE Legends of WrestleMania

Post by Zap! »

I can't wait for this, coming March 24!

One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

MaximumRD

Re: WWE Legends of WrestleMania

Post by MaximumRD »

Cool, the original masters I grew up with.
Oldshool gaming, some people will never "Get it"
Check out my Classic Gaming Videos: RATE ! COMMENT!
http://ca.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD

Rob

Post by Rob »

Slightly on topic:

Has anyone seen The Wrestler with Mickey Rourke yet? There's a scene where he breaks out the dusty old NES for a round of WWF Wrestling (though its been modded to include his character and remove references to the actual WWF). Pretty good movie on its own merits, but the Nintendo scene kinda made me tear up a little (tear as in cry, not as in rip up a playbill Macho Man Randy Savage-style. Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!)

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Rob wrote:Slightly on topic:

Has anyone seen The Wrestler with Mickey Rourke yet? There's a scene where he breaks out the dusty old NES for a round of WWF Wrestling (though its been modded to include his character and remove references to the actual WWF). Pretty good movie on its own merits, but the Nintendo scene kinda made me tear up a little (tear as in cry, not as in rip up a playbill Macho Man Randy Savage-style. Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!)
Haven't seen it, is it available for rental yet?

And speaking of the Macho Man, I can't believe he'sa not in this game (likely due to his fued with Vince McMahon).
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Rob

Post by Rob »

Nope, not a rental yet- but *ahem* widely available if you know what I mean. I saw it in the theater last week though, definitely worth the price of admission, if you were at any time in your life a wrestling fan or a Mickey Rourke fan, you owe it to yourself to see it. This one, to most, was a surefire "best picture" or "best actor" shoo-in, but it walked away robbed at the Oscars.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Rob wrote:Nope, not a rental yet- but *ahem* widely available if you know what I mean. I saw it in the theater last week though, definitely worth the price of admission, if you were at any time in your life a wrestling fan or a Mickey Rourke fan, you owe it to yourself to see it. This one, to most, was a surefire "best picture" or "best actor" shoo-in, but it walked away robbed at the Oscars.
I was a HUGE wrestling fan from around 1983 to 1989. Haven't been one since, but I love that era in wrestling. I will definately see it when I get the chance. I want that modded NES game too.

triverse

Post by triverse »

There are rumors that Macho Man will be DLC for the game (part of this is because the Macho Man DVD is back on). It could happen, if enough people complain, it will happen.

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

I liked Randy Savage when he voiced Space Ghost's father in the old Space Ghost: Coast to Coast episodes. Damn, I wish they still showed that on Adult Swim. Now it's all Family Guy and anime.

Also, did anyone ever hear Savage's rap album? Pretty damn funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i2v1b0B ... re=related

Rob

Post by Rob »

He's the MAAATCHoh Man:

triverse

Post by triverse »

Carlos, are you talking about the album where he is calling out Hogan in one of the songs?

Rob

Post by Rob »

triverse wrote:Carlos, are you talking about the album where he is calling out Hogan in one of the songs?
That's the one. :Dr_WillyDefeated:

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Picked up the game. Great so far, hope there's downloadable characters like Macho Man and others in the future.