So, it's Friday night

BS about anything you like in here, as long as it's not TOO controversial

Moderators: Rob, Carlos

Rob

So, it's Friday night

Post by Rob »

What do you folks like to do on the weekends?

Me, I personally sit around and do nothing. Since I've quit smoking, drinking, and carousing I pretty much stay at home and play video games or troll the internet.

Yes, truly my life has become pathetic.

Carlos

Re: So, it's Friday night

Post by Carlos »

Besides sleep in and sit on my lazy ass and play video games, my fiance and usually go to one of the local malls to walk around (and to go the game store that sells classics and retro games), Target and/or Wal-Mart (so she can shop and I can toy hunt), go to one of the local record stores (to look through the vinals, laserdiscs, and classic games), and then we'll go out to eat, go to a movie, or go to Blockbuster and rent some stuff we haven't seen.

Other than that, if there's any good concerts in town or local bands I like, we'll go to that. There's a local indie theater that shows cult classic movies (The Warriors, Breakfast Club, Pulp Fiction, Dr. Strangelove, Clockwork Orange, etc.) at midnight on Fridays and Saturdays, and if there's a movie playing I want to see, I'll usually go with my friends. If not that, we'll usually go out to eat or drink for a bit, go to someone's house, and just game and hang out all night.

megasdkirby

Post by megasdkirby »

I pretty much stay in, honestly.

I'm not the type of person to go out and "party down". I'm more of the quiter, at home guy. I've been told that who ever will be my wife will be happy since I will always be home! :)

I pretty much use my spare time to browse the internet, fix a few computers, study...whatever comes to mind.

gamemaster

Post by gamemaster »

I going bowling on fri night and the rest of the weekend stay home play games fix old system and the honey do list LOL

Jibbajaba

Post by Jibbajaba »

I'll bump this one up a little bit since it is currently a Friday night. I generally look forward to Friday and Saturday nights as my time to stay up late playing classic games, listening to music, and maybe working on some projects.
Rob wrote:Me, I personally sit around and do nothing. Since I've quit smoking, drinking, and carousing I pretty much stay at home and play video games or troll the internet.

Yes, truly my life has become pathetic.
I'm sorry you think that's pathetic, but that's not a bad Friday night to me. Especially if you wok a normal M-F job, Friday nights are a thing to be cherished. Grab a beer, put on some classic rock, and fire up the Atari/NES/Genesis/Whatever.

Chris

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

My fiance's asleep so I was going to spend the late night playing my new SNES games, but now it's decided to go on the fritz. Gonna try to fix it, but if not, back the game shop for a refund tomorrow.

Rob

Post by Rob »

Jibbajaba wrote:
I'm sorry you think that's pathetic, but that's not a bad Friday night to me.
Just a joke! I don't really think it's pathetic, but compared to my old "Party Rob" persona, this new "Stay at home Rob" is a completely different person. :)