Video games featuring the World Trade Center

Anything gaming-related that doesn't fit anywhere else, or covers a wide span of years not specific to the other forums

Moderators: megasdkirby, Carlos, Darryl B.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Video games featuring the World Trade Center

Post by Zap! »

ImageImage

After seeing the frightening images on the cover of the box and title screens of the NES game Die Hard (see above), this got me wondering...How many games feature the Twin Towers? I deeply apologize if this offends anyone, but I assure you, that is not my intention. I myself live in NYC and know firsthand of this tragedy.

Edit: Just figured out that that is NOT the WTC in Die Hard, it's actually one building. Cut me some slack, it fooled the AVGN too...
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Rob

Re: Video games featuring the World Trade Center

Post by Rob »

I for some reason remember the Twin Towers being there on the title screen when I was a kid, but I guess not.

I can't find any screenshots, but they were in TMNT III.

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

While I agree that what happened on 9/11 was a tragedy, it happened nearly 8 years ago and I think people need to let go and quit getting so riled up when they hear about it. Hell, I remember all those idiots petitioning against the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers movie because it reminded people of 9/11. Give me a fucking break.T

Egoryshkawe
Banned

Post by Egoryshkawe »

thanks for the info guys. it'll really help me.