Need help finding an old FPS game

Anything gaming-related that doesn't fit anywhere else, or covers a wide span of years not specific to the other forums

Moderators: megasdkirby, Carlos, Darryl B.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Need help finding an old FPS game

Post by Zap! »

I don't have much to work with here, other than these facts:

I downloaded it between 1994 and 1998 on a BBS, and it was for the PC (probably DOS, don't think it was Windows). Since I was not into warez, it was almost certainly PD/Shareware. It seemed to me to be realistic (so no monsters, at least in the beginning), but I could be wrong. It wasn't a household name at all, so definitely not Duke Nukem, Quake, or anything that was a big hit. I do seem to remember starting outside, then going inside into what I remember to be a lab. The room being long, but narrow, with a table (or series of tables) in the center. It's very sketchy. I also don't remember seeing any enemies in the room.

I know it could likely be in here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_f ... n_shooters

That's a huge list! There sure were tons of FPS games in that era. I'll have to look through them all one by one. Anyway, I have a lot more to go through, but so far the closest (and only) possible match appears to be Damage Incorporated (1997). I remember you start out outside, and there is plenty of greenery, and then you go inside (just like this game). I don't see what I remember to be a lab, though. I don't think this is it, but it's a similar setting...

If something sounds similar please let me know.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube