- What is the arcade?
- The arcade provides entertainment for the users with a multitude of games. Permission to use the arcade is defined by the administrator, but certain services can also be enabled/disabled in your User Control Panel. Even with this you may find the following guide useful.
- Why should I register at all?
- Depending on the settings of the administrator of the arcade, it may be possible that registration isn’t necessary to use the games. Please note that if you register and enter the arcade, then many additional useful functions can be accessed within. (For example, you can save your score and progress, comment games, save your games as favorites, rate the games, send a challenge to other users for a duel, participate in a started tournament, and other useful things.) Of course, use of these features depends on the settings of the administrator. Because of your permissions or membergroup, some of them may or may not not be available for you.
- What features are included in the arcade?
- In the arcade many features are included, but only those are available which are activated by the administrator.
- Settings and customizations.
- Game categories.
- Display of new games.
- Playing of random games.
- Store and select favorite games.
- Rating games.
- Search games.
- Report game errors.
- Download games.
- Play games in a new window (popup).
- Play in full screen.
- Change game screen size.
- Backlight for games on/off.
- Game integrated menu.
- Tournaments with several games between multiple users.
- Challenge other members in individual games.
- Create of random challenges.
- Separate detailed statistics.
- Game statistics.
- User statistics.
- Category statistics.
- Use of point systems (via the Points mod).
- And much more…