Anyone want to read Electronic Games #1?

Video gaming books, magazines, and newsletters. If you can read it, discuss it in here!
triverse

Anyone want to read Electronic Games #1?

Post by triverse »

Electronic Games #1 has just been released to the wild on Retromags for those interested. We are proud to present EG #1 with an interview with the person responsible for going way WAY out to get it.
Just so everyone knows, we are only missing 4 newer issues of it (still from the early 80's run) to having a complete set being worked on getting online soon.

http://www.retromags.com/forums/Retroma ... t4083.html

Rob

Re: Anyone want to read Electronic Games #1?

Post by Rob »

Thanks for the link! Unfortunately none of the issues you're missing are any that I have. Otherwise I'd donate like a mofo.

triverse

Re: Anyone want to read Electronic Games #1?

Post by triverse »

Thank you Rob for the intended offer of donating. :) It is just as good hearing that people are enjoying the releases and posts like yours goes a long ways to keeping people willing to do what they can.

Just a heads up, if you think the release of EG #1 was big, I have a bigger news announcement coming and would like to invite anyone that wants to see it to frequent the Retromags main page over the next couple of days (I am fine tuning it, making sure it is perfect before unveiling it). I am sure many people will be pleasantly surprised when they see it. :gng-arthur-run: