Moderators: Rob, Carlos

Carlos

LOL Swine Flu

Post by Carlos »

Rob

Re: LOL Swine Flu

Post by Rob »

Classic. :Dog_Laughing:

They've just announced that they mistook the severity of the Swine Flu. Chances are it's not much more serious than the regular flu strains.

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

There is still mass hysteria here in North Texas. Fiance and I went to Wal-Mart for groceries and stuff like hand sanitizer and wipes are cleaned out. Two major school districts in the area have shut down for a week, and my fiance told me today that they're talking about possibly shutting down the district she teaches in.

Darryl B.

Post by Darryl B. »

Rob wrote:Classic. :Dog_Laughing:

They've just announced that they mistook the severity of the Swine Flu. Chances are it's not much more serious than the regular flu strains.
Oh yeah, it's TOTALLY way over-freakin'-blown it's ridiculous. It's the exact same as the regular flu that's been around forever, just with a new protein added to it. There should be a vaccine for it in about a year...not that it's not totally treatable as it is, just like with the regular flu (probably just taking Theraflu will take care of it). It's killed, what, 150 people in 11 countries? That's a very low number, it's pretty much right on par with how people are killed with the "regular" flu as it is, those that are feeble and/or have next to no defense system (just like the one death we've had so far in the country was a baby: no defense system there!), about the only thing different about it is that it's not flu season.

Funny pic though.
Founder, http://arcadepreservation.wikia.com/wiki/Arcadepreservation_Wiki

Founder, http://vectorgaming.proboards.com/index.cgi

gamemaster

Post by gamemaster »

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

:rofl:

megasdkirby

Post by megasdkirby »

The Swine Flu is of concern, but it's being blown WAY out of proportion.

Sure, we should take better care of ourselves, but the media is making it seem like it's some sort of plague. I bet more people die every day from having orgasms than of the Swine Flu.