Alex Kidd Revival

Who says a game has to be from a commercial company to be good? For those with an anti-corporate leaning, there's nothing like a game from an amateur programmer, especially long after the system has been supported.

Moderator: Darryl B.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Alex Kidd Revival

Post by Zap! »

One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Rob

Re: Alex Kidd Revival

Post by Rob »

I'm glad to see pretty much any retro revival, but I just never cared for Alex Kidd. I always felt like he was a poor man's Mario.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Rob wrote:I'm glad to see pretty much any retro revival, but I just never cared for Alex Kidd. I always felt like he was a poor man's Mario.
In 1987, I liked the Kidd better than Mario. I felt AK In Miracle World was graphically superior and more challenging than SMB. I was also a big fan of AK High Tech World, and his only Genesis game, AK Enchanted Castle. AK The Lost Starts was alright, but not like the rest. Never played Shinobi World. A darn shame we never got to see a 3-D AK, a'la Mario 64. :Alex-Punch:
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Egoryshkawe
Banned

Post by Egoryshkawe »

Thank you for the informative posts.