Good Dreamcast Games??

1998-2006, Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, Game Cube, etc.

Moderator: Carlos

Rob

Re: Good Dreamcast Games??

Post by Rob »

Carlos wrote:
Rob wrote:I'm proud of Carlos for being able to make friend so quickly at his new job, and a classic gamer at that. Usually when I start a new job I quit before I even learn my co-workers name. :)
Yea, Laserface is a pretty cool guy and I'm happy I was able to assimilate him into our collective. Gotta thank Ter for the fancy business cards. :megaman_posing:
Speaking of which, Ter- send me some cards so I can assimilate the masses. :simonwhipleft:

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Rob wrote:I'm proud of Carlos for being able to make friend so quickly at his new job, and a classic gamer at that. Usually when I start a new job I quit before I even learn my co-workers name. :)
Yeah, me too. I've been at my job since December 1, and still haven't gotten anyone to join with the business cards. Not many true classic gamers where I'm at. A few casual classic gamers though.

Usually, when I start a new job I scope out the girls and find out who wants to hang out. :naughty:
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

gamemaster

Post by gamemaster »

28 years at my job and not many talk about game only the new one that come on the kids 15 to 19

triverse

Post by triverse »

I gave my father in-law my Dreamcast and while he has been enjoying it quite a lot, I do have a question. He is into UFC and such, was there any type of 3D fighting games along those lines for the Dreamcast that I could get him to play?

megasdkirby

Post by megasdkirby »

If I am not mistaken, there is a UFC game for Dreamcast. Heard it was very good too!

Arkhan

Post by Arkhan »

I think Timestalkers is a fun game. Some interesting cameos from other sega games, light hearted story, easy going but fun gameplay. Not bad!

Also, Silver and Record of Lodoss War if you are into RPG games.

otherwise: Blue Stinger, Jet Grind Radio, RE: Code Veronica, HOTD 2 w/ lightgun, Quake 3 Arena, and that game I can never think of with the infections and crap.

someone else can help me out with it

oh wait, Carrier. That was it!
"I FEEL ASLEEP"
--Guard from Metal Gear
--Aetherbyte Studios: PC Engine and more homebrew!

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Arkhan wrote:I think Timestalkers is a fun game. Some interesting cameos from other sega games, light hearted story, easy going but fun gameplay. Not bad!

Also, Silver and Record of Lodoss War if you are into RPG games.

otherwise: Blue Stinger, Jet Grind Radio, RE: Code Veronica, HOTD 2 w/ lightgun, Quake 3 Arena, and that game I can never think of with the infections and crap.

someone else can help me out with it

oh wait, Carrier. That was it!
I second Resident Evil: Code Name Veronica. Absolutely amazing game.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

jhonsadins

Post by jhonsadins »

I like Shenmue, Crazy Taxi, Resident Evil: Code Name Veronica, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing, Marvel Vs. Capcom 1 & 2.

wanegilly

Post by wanegilly »

Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Soul Calibur, Skies of Arcadia (epic, epic game), Metropolis Street Racer, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 are some awesome titles. Depends on your tastes really.

xgame89

Post by xgame89 »

Rob, the reason he can't see any listed games is because trolls have such a hard time with their eyes adjusting to light. All that time spent hiding in their caves really takes a toll on their peepers. :)