Topwave Zodiac

1998-2006, Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, Game Cube, etc.

Moderator: Carlos

Jakenut86

Topwave Zodiac

Post by Jakenut86 »

I'm thinking about getting one of these. Does any have one? Is it worth getting? Are there any good games for it?
_________________________________________________________________________________

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Topwave Zodiac

Post by Zap! »

Jakenut86 wrote:I'm thinking about getting one of these. Does any have one? Is it worth getting? Are there any good games for it?
What exactly is it, and educational hybrid system?
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

TwinChargers

Post by TwinChargers »

Researching it a little, it appears to be a handheld unit that also has many PDA/MP3 capabilities. Seems pretty cool, but I can't say I'd ever heard or seen of it either before this thread, so finding games and accessories for this thing is gonna be pretty difficult.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Just looked it up, and your description is correct. It is very PDA-like. It's also called the Tapwave, not Topwave. Here's a pic:

One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Jakenut86

Post by Jakenut86 »

Woops. Ya its a Tapwave, I decided to wait on getting one as I just bought some more Jag games and finally replaced the GBA that my nephew broke so I'm gonna wait a week or two but I've been looking at some more info on this and really want to get one now.
_________________________________________________________________________________