Nintendo's Next Console Will Leave You With Your Mouth Open

Wii U, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Ouya
Zap!
Zap! Commander

Nintendo's Next Console Will Leave You With Your Mouth Open

Post by Zap! »

Is your mouth open? If it's closed, watch out, because Nintendo's next console will make you all slack jawed. But relax, we're a few years off. Go ahead, shut your yapper.

Whether it's been portables, controllers or even 3D, Nintendo has been a trailblazer. And according to Metroid co-creator Yoshio Sakamoto, that doesn't look like it will stop any time soon.

"At Nintendo we always have the obligation to surprise users with a new game console," Sakamoto told website 3D Juegos in a recent interview. "We have never done what others have. We prefer to create something new that catches attention, and I think this will continue this time as well. Surely the new Nintendo machine will leave you all with your mouth open."

Last year, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata stressed the importance of surprising people with the new Nintendo console — more importantly, Iwata mentioned how it was important for Nintendo to include "meaningful" surprises for consumers. "As for timing," Iwata said at the time, "it may be three years from now, five years from now or eight years from now."
http://kotaku.com/5630906/nintendos-nex ... mouth-open
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube