Newest Video Game Finds

A place to brag about your latest gaming finds
Jakenut86

Re: Newest Video Game Finds

Post by Jakenut86 »

TwinChargers wrote:Wow, an older Photoshop! Have you used it yet? Is it at all comparable to any of the modern ones (if you've used them)?
Ok finally got moved in (well mostly anyways). I plan to start posting some videos on Youtube and plan to start with my Mac stuff, so if you want to see how this version compares to the newer ones then by wendsday I'll have a video review up.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Jakenut86

Post by Jakenut86 »

Decided to go check the thrifts today even tho I hadn't had time to cash my check, and found a SEGA Dreamcast w/ all the hook-ups, a controller w/ memory card and 5 games (NBA 2K1, WWF Royal Rumble, NFL 2K1, World Series Baseball 2K1, and Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver) for $25. And my girlfriend decided if I wanted that bad she'd get it for me :2_thumbs_up:
_________________________________________________________________________________

Jakenut86

Post by Jakenut86 »

Crazi Taxi & Racing wheel for Dreamcast $6

Kevins89notch5.0

Post by Kevins89notch5.0 »

I never sold my games as a kid, so I don't have anything to hunt down. I'm lucky.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Instead of just this thread, I made its own forum. I guess if you don't want to start a new topic, post your small finds in this thread. Big ones deserve their own. :)
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

gelkster

Post by gelkster »

Found NES Guardian Legend at a used bookstore for $3. They had others too (all were $3) but I only got that one. Shouldve got Capt Skyhawk & Young Indiana Jones.