Nintendo DSi dated and priced.

Handhelds that accept media, such as the Game Boy, Vectrex, PSP, etc.
Carlos

Nintendo DSi dated and priced.

Post by Carlos »

http://kotaku.com/5155614/nintendo-dsi- ... -announced :gameboy:

So, anyone going to pick one up?

I like the added camera feature and the bigger screen, but the loss of the GBA slot is a bit inconvenient. Also, the SD card slot for memory is nice. I bet the homebrew and hacker community are going to have a field day with it.

I dunno. I kinda want one, but at the same time, I think I can wait after the hype dies down.

Jakenut86

Re: Nintendo DSi dated and priced.

Post by Jakenut86 »

I think the added SD slot is cool. Don't really care about the camera. And the loss of GBA support sucks but I might get one eventually since my girlfriend really wants one.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

I would get it, but the lack of a GBA port is a major downfall for me.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

TwinChargers

Post by TwinChargers »

You know, with the end of support of the GBA titles, you'd have to figure they are gonna drop in price here pretty quick. Gamestop doesn't care much for carrying outdated systems. The only reason that they are carrying (and for a fairly hefty price) Gamecube titles is cause of backwards compatibility with the Wii.

I know my wife has interest in a DS. I know she showed interest in the GBA, but never played it and it ended up pretty much mine and my daughters after a while. I'll probably wait for a price drop on the current models before I show much interest.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!