The Nintendo Sixtyfree Lite-R?

Handhelds that accept media, such as the Game Boy, Vectrex, PSP, etc.
Zap!
Zap! Commander

The Nintendo Sixtyfree Lite-R?

Post by Zap! »

One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Jakenut86

Re: The Nintendo Sixtyfree Lite-R?

Post by Jakenut86 »

:new_shocked:

I want one too!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________

TwinChargers

Post by TwinChargers »

You know, with the NES being sold as a portable these days with the FC Mobile, its only a matter of time before the portable N64 will be made readily available to the gaming public. Just don't expect the button placement to be correct though.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

TwinChargers wrote:You know, with the NES being sold as a portable these days with the FC Mobile, its only a matter of time before the portable N64 will be made readily available to the gaming public. Just don't expect the button placement to be correct though.
Yeah, is seems to be missing buttons. That screen is huge, it must eat batteries.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Jakenut86

Post by Jakenut86 »

In the link you posted they say it has no batteries and has to be plugged in. Which is kinda a drawback as you can only use it near a power outlet or a car if you could find a cigarette adapter for it.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Jakenut86 wrote:In the link you posted they say it has no batteries and has to be plugged in. Which is kinda a drawback as you can only use it near a power outlet or a car if you could find a cigarette adapter for it.
Wow, I didn't read that part. Major drawback IMO.

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Man, that is awesome. I love Ben Heck and his website. Crazy game fans making all kinds of crazy stuff.