Replica R-Type ship taking pre-orders

Anything gaming-related that doesn't fit anywhere else, or covers a wide span of years not specific to the other forums

Moderators: megasdkirby, Carlos, Darryl B.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Replica R-Type ship taking pre-orders

Post by Zap! »

Hey, do you like R-Type? Tired of those little gashapon figures being the only way for you to get your R-Type figure fix? A little Japanese toy maker by the name of A-Label's got something just for you: a 1/8 scale die-cast version of the Madou Gokin RWF-9A Arrow Head that's a while lot bigger and a whole lot more awesome! I mean, just look at the size of that thing! It's only 13 cm, but still, that's bigger than most of the ships I've seen up until now from this series.

This R-Type ship can be yours for only US$129.90, with pre-orders open at NCSX. It doesn't ship until March 2010, so there's a bit of a wait for your ship to arrive. Anyone considering picking this one up?
http://tomopop.com/a-label-s-r-type-mad ... 9951.phtml

Found out about this from Carlos' FaceBook post. Boy, do I ever need this! :r-type1:
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube