How do you store your gaming magazines?

Anything gaming-related that doesn't fit anywhere else, or covers a wide span of years not specific to the other forums

Moderators: megasdkirby, Carlos, Darryl B.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

How do you store your gaming magazines?

Post by Zap! »

I just got this spinner for $100 shipped from eBay. It has 24 pockets, and each pocket can hold around 8-10 magazines (or just three or four of the really thick, older EGM's). I regret getting this, as I will need at least three more. Should have gone with Ikea's shelves.

One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Carlos

Re: How do you store your gaming magazines?

Post by Carlos »

I don't have the massive collection like I wish I did. I just have a few issues of Retro Gamer stuffed under the desk next to my bed, lol

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Dude, I just noticed you have the Imperial Star Destroyer LEGO set. That's awesome. How much that set you back?

We got a LEGO store at one of the local mall with the Millennium Falcon and Death Star sets.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Carlos wrote:Dude, I just noticed you have the Imperial Star Destroyer LEGO set. That's awesome. How much that set you back?

We got a LEGO store at one of the local mall with the Millennium Falcon and Death Star sets.
As much as I'd like to take credit for that, it wasn't mine. It was a roommate who moved out and got married. When he left, his new wife said he wasn't allowed to bring it in their house. :)
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

nathanallan1

Post by nathanallan1 »

I only have a few compared to yours. But I do have about two years worth of Game Informer and GamPro. Most are in mylar bags (got a great deal, on a bunch a long time ago) but the GI's don't fit, they're larger than average.

Nathan
http://www.gamegavel.com RULES!

Covering the world in Genesis goodness!