NES Stuffed Into Super Mario Bros. Cartridge

Anything gaming-related that doesn't fit anywhere else, or covers a wide span of years not specific to the other forums

Moderators: megasdkirby, Carlos, Darryl B.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

NES Stuffed Into Super Mario Bros. Cartridge

Post by Zap! »

If you can make a NES controller mouse, and stuff a whole system into a shoe, then stuffing one into a game cartridge is clearly the next step (don't question my foolproof logic). And that's exactly what someone did (well, they actually put a Nintendo on a chip (NOAC) in there). As you can see it's got everything it needs to be a fully functional Nintendo. But the real question is this: If you try jamming this cartridge into another NES does it tear a gaping hole into the video game dimension and release retro gaming bosses to wreak havoc on our planet? My guess is yes. And I'm all for it if it means I stand a chance with Zelda. It's not that her doppelganger wasn't awesome in the sack or anything, it's just that one of her pointy ears came off while we were doing it. Talk about awkward.

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/04/nes_s ... ario_b.php
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

MaximumRD

Re: NES Stuffed Into Super Mario Bros. Cartridge

Post by MaximumRD »

Damn that is crazy cool! I love combining old and new tech, so many possibilities!
Oldshool gaming, some people will never "Get it"
Check out my Classic Gaming Videos: RATE ! COMMENT!
http://ca.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD

Carlos

Re: NES Stuffed Into Super Mario Bros. Cartridge

Post by Carlos »

I gotta get me one o' deez!