My game cabinet display case - pics!

Anything gaming-related that doesn't fit anywhere else, or covers a wide span of years not specific to the other forums

Moderators: megasdkirby, Carlos, Darryl B.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

My game cabinet display case - pics!

Post by Zap! »

Here is a picture of my displace case, which I keep in my room for now. It is huge. About 6'6 tall, and maybe a foot and a half wide. On the botttom I have mostly heavier stuff, such as my books. Besides the wood bottom, there are four glass shelves, where I can put able 30 games, double rowed (so about 60 per shelf). It is in the process of being organized, so bear with me. Do you guys recognize anything?

One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Jakenut86

Re: My game cabinet display case - pics!

Post by Jakenut86 »

Cool setup. I'd love to have a place to show off my stuff. Also want to get a Vectrex one day.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Jakenut86 wrote:Cool setup. I'd love to have a place to show off my stuff. Also want to get a Vectrex one day.
Vectrex is a really nice system. Wish it was boxed with instructions. I really want an Entex Adventurevision, but they are extremely expensive.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

nexus6

Post by nexus6 »

yes, the vectrex is really nice and it has the best scramble conversion even if the original game had bitmapgrafix.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

nexus6 wrote:yes, the vectrex is really nice and it has the best scramble conversion even if the original game had bitmapgrafix.
Their Minestorm is also the best Asteroids clone I have ever seen. Berzerk is fun too. :berzerk: