Top ten video game characters that may be on steroids

Anything gaming-related that doesn't fit anywhere else, or covers a wide span of years not specific to the other forums

Moderators: megasdkirby, Carlos, Darryl B.

Carlos

Top ten video game characters that may be on steroids

Post by Carlos »

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Top ten video game characters that may be on steroids

Post by Zap! »

Ya know, I've been thinking the same thing for a while now. But that list is a joke. Mario? The fat guy from Ice Hockey? Come on. Let's put together a serious list. Duke Nukem is a major suspect. Ryu also reaks of steroids. PED use in the video game world is RAMPANT and untested.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Jakenut86

Post by Jakenut86 »

Ter wrote:Ya know, I've been thinking the same thing for a while now. But that list is a joke. Mario? The fat guy from Ice Hockey? Come on. Let's put together a serious list. Duke Nukem is a major suspect. Ryu also reaks of steroids. PED use in the video game world is RAMPANT and untested.
Yeah I was wondering why Duke was left off that list when Mario was on it :rofl:
_________________________________________________________________________________

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Jakenut86 wrote:
Ter wrote:Ya know, I've been thinking the same thing for a while now. But that list is a joke. Mario? The fat guy from Ice Hockey? Come on. Let's put together a serious list. Duke Nukem is a major suspect. Ryu also reaks of steroids. PED use in the video game world is RAMPANT and untested.
Yeah I was wondering why Duke was left off that list when Mario was on it :rofl:
Here's Duke Nukem. Is it even possible to look like this naturally?

One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube