Palmtex Super Micro

Let's talk about the Halcyon, Colorvision, Bandai Pippin and others you probably never heard of

Moderator: Darryl B.

physics223

Palmtex Super Micro

Post by physics223 »

Two days ago was actually the first time I have heard of the Palmtex Super Micro. From that alone I knew it is a really rare system, either as rare as Colorvision or even more. There's one selling on eBay for about 500 USD. I want to buy one, but it's mostly because I'm curious, and not because I really want to own one (although I want to play React Attack). Does anyone have pictures of its gameplay? Does anyone have a picture of it working?

I just want to see how it performs, and if it's cheap (~100 USD) I'd like to own it. I think the same was with the Colorvision - I still have the cash, but when I finally found some pictures of its gameplay I knew it was stupid to shell out 250 dollars for a console as that. How much is the estimated price of a Super Micro? Does anyone have one for sale cheap? :P

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Palmtex Super Micro

Post by Zap! »

physics223 wrote:Two days ago was actually the first time I have heard of the Palmtex Super Micro. From that alone I knew it is a really rare system, either as rare as Colorvision or even more. There's one selling on eBay for about 500 USD. I want to buy one, but it's mostly because I'm curious, and not because I really want to own one (although I want to play React Attack). Does anyone have pictures of its gameplay? Does anyone have a picture of it working?

I just want to see how it performs, and if it's cheap (~100 USD) I'd like to own it. I think the same was with the Colorvision - I still have the cash, but when I finally found some pictures of its gameplay I knew it was stupid to shell out 250 dollars for a console as that. How much is the estimated price of a Super Micro? Does anyone have one for sale cheap? :P
That's quite an interesting system. I'm not sure if I've heard of it or not, but I'm leaning no. $500 is a little steep for me right now, otherwise I'd look into obtaining one. Was it released in the US, Europe, or Asia?

Here is some info on Hand Held Museum about the system.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube