Hello All!

Introduce yourself to the world, and explain your video gaming story

Moderators: Rob, Carlos, Darryl B.

Erosion_Of_Sanity

Hello All!

Post by Erosion_Of_Sanity »

I've been looking around the internet for a solid retro gaming forum, and was linked to this one via retro gaming roundtable; I think I'll be spending a lot more time here though! I'm a little younger than most of you (just turned 21 last week! lol) but I'm a retro gamer to the core! I grew up with the SNES/Genesis and I have an avid appreciation for classic gaming; hell, I don't play anything but!

It's good to find a site with dedicated members; here's to the future of the ZAP! forum!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jakenut86

Re: Hello All!

Post by Jakenut86 »

Welcome :2_thumbs_up:
_________________________________________________________________________________

Rob

Post by Rob »

Welcome to Zap!

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Welcome! Glad to see a whole new generation of younger gamers into the classics. I too an into stuff before my time.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Welcome! :sonic:

Erosion_Of_Sanity

Post by Erosion_Of_Sanity »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys; I'm having a blast posting in the classic gaming section!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gelkster

Post by gelkster »

You're doing the right thing by playing/enjoying classic games. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.