Just want to clear the air...

Introduce yourself to the world, and explain your video gaming story

Moderators: Rob, Carlos, Darryl B.

Carlos

Just want to clear the air...

Post by Carlos »

SegaBoy isn't gone, and I didn't ban him or do anything like that.

I am SegaBoy (formerly). I had Ter change my profile name, and I changed up my profile since I don't have my Genesis anymore.

nathanallan1

Re: Just want to clear the air...

Post by nathanallan1 »

You should definitely get another Genesis. Not sure why yours is gone, as no collection is complete without, what, two or three? I have a few, they are must-haves :)
http://www.gamegavel.com RULES!

Covering the world in Genesis goodness!

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Long story short, I'm unemployed at the moment, got a great deal on a Genesis at CTCW.com, when fiance found out, she got pissed, had to sell it. I'll get one again soon.

MaximumRD

Post by MaximumRD »

Carlos wrote:Long story short, I'm unemployed at the moment, got a great deal on a Genesis at CTCW.com, when fiance found out, she got pissed, had to sell it. I'll get one again soon.
I'm not gonna touch that comment with a ten foot pole ACCEPT to say thank goodness my wife supports my hobbies......

Anyway, thanks for the explanation, was a little worried there lol!

Maybe your user name should of been PUSSYWHIPPED? :princesspeach:
OK, lol? Sorry, that is the bad side of me, I'm drinking! :king_hippo:

HAPPY EASTER! :running:
Oldshool gaming, some people will never "Get it"
Check out my Classic Gaming Videos: RATE ! COMMENT!
http://ca.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD

megasdkirby

Post by megasdkirby »

MaximumRD wrote:I'm not gonna touch that comment with a ten foot pole ACCEPT to say thank goodness my wife supports my hobbies......
Pretty cool! If I ever get married (no interest for the time being) she has to put up with my gaming habbits...and packrat computer part "collecting" (it's not actually collecting...just lots of crap in my room lol).

I was wondering who "Carlos" was...now I know! I was going to end up even more confused than normal...and yup, it's possible! LOL

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

MaximumRD wrote:
Carlos wrote:Long story short, I'm unemployed at the moment, got a great deal on a Genesis at CTCW.com, when fiance found out, she got pissed, had to sell it. I'll get one again soon.
I'm not gonna touch that comment with a ten foot pole ACCEPT to say thank goodness my wife supports my hobbies......

Anyway, thanks for the explanation, was a little worried there lol!

Maybe your user name should of been PUSSYWHIPPED? :princesspeach:
OK, lol? Sorry, that is the bad side of me, I'm drinking! :king_hippo:

HAPPY EASTER! :running:
Aww! Low blow, man! :( I'm not pussywhipped. I love my soon-to-be wife, and she supports my gaming hobbies and loves to play as well. Hell, ever since Animal Crossing: City Folk came out, she's taken over the Wii. It's more hers now than it is mine. :BangHead:

She just gets upset when I "go overboard" with purchases, whether it be games, toys, books, DVDs, clothes, etc. Especially when I'm jobless at the moment, and I'm blowing money when I should be putting it towards bills. :hide:

MaximumRD

Post by MaximumRD »

I hear ya man! Just kidding, well actually like I said I really WAS drinking last night, no excuse but half a bottle of Brandy can make me a bit off an ass, I considered deleting the post this morning but thought it better to own up to it and be honest lol!

Actually I would be lying if I said I was completely honest with my wife about EVERY purchase I've ever made heh.......
Oldshool gaming, some people will never "Get it"
Check out my Classic Gaming Videos: RATE ! COMMENT!
http://ca.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD

gamemaster

Post by gamemaster »

You guys are lucky my wife hate games will not play any with me and i am the gamemaster too she never want out and got me any games or systems so i am on my own with this she may play the wii i won a modded wii 2 years ago on CD-HELPER never hook it up have every game made for it too still in the box time to open it up set it up and she if she will play it

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

When I take a girl out, I like to get it out in the open right away. Two weeks ago the first time I hung out with this girl I told her I just picked up two sealed Adventurevision games (which she never heard of of course) for $350. She though it was nuts, but not reason enough not to hang out again. :)
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube