Mike Here

Introduce yourself to the world, and explain your video gaming story

Moderators: Rob, Carlos, Darryl B.

Mike_302

Mike Here

Post by Mike_302 »

Mike from over at the Corral checking in.. I play lots of games, and I like to drive fast cars.. Sometimes I like to play games where I get to drive a fast car.

Anyhow thats all about me.

Jakenut86

Re: Mike Here

Post by Jakenut86 »

Hi, welcome. :kitt:
_________________________________________________________________________________

Rob

Post by Rob »

Welcome.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Hi Mike. For those that don't know, The Corral is a Ford Mustang forum board I belong to. I figured it was a longshot advertizing there, but you never know. Us classic gamers are everywhere. :)
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

MaximumRD

Post by MaximumRD »

LOL! Yep Classic gamers come in all forms! Welcome friend.
Oldshool gaming, some people will never "Get it"
Check out my Classic Gaming Videos: RATE ! COMMENT!
http://ca.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD

TwinChargers

Post by TwinChargers »

Here's kind of an odd question. Since you are a fan of Mustangs obviously, did you ever play the Mustang game that came out on the previous generation systems (Xbox, PS2)? What are your thoughts on those games if you did indeed play them?

I'd also assume that you indeed are a Mustang owner. What year, may I ask?

I used to have a Mustang myself, 1999 dark blue convertible. I miss it from time to time. Wasn't exactly the "family" car that we needed though. Was also kinda a pain in the ass in MN winters too. It was still better than my Grand Am that I drive today though.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Mike_302

Post by Mike_302 »

I have never played a Mustang specific racing game, mine however was a 1995 GT, until I spun it into a wall in some rain.

I'm probably buying another one this year though.

Rob

Post by Rob »

Not a Mustang man, but a fellow Ford freak here.

Currently own two CVPI Vics, an 81 Granada with the HP 5.0, 72 Cougar with a 1970 Windsor 351, and formerly a 76 LTD.

TwinChargers

Post by TwinChargers »

Wow, a 76 LTD! Those things were beasts!! They need to make cars like that again! The current Crown Vics, while nice, don't really do anything for me.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

I got rid of my '89 LX 5.0 in August. I currently have a Sable now. I'd love to get a Corvette by Summer.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Jakenut86

Post by Jakenut86 »

I use to have a '76 Corvette but unfortunately due to being alittle stupid when I was younger, I decided to race my buddy through town. Needless to say I ended up hitting some guy as he backed out of his driveway. At least now that I'm older I don't drive like that anymore.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Jakenut86 wrote:I use to have a '76 Corvette but unfortunately due to being alittle stupid when I was younger, I decided to race my buddy through town. Needless to say I ended up hitting some guy as he backed out of his driveway. At least now that I'm older I don't drive like that anymore.
Wow, hope no one was hurt. I used to drag race all the time in the late 90's, but never any accidents.