Zap! has returned!

Introduce yourself to the world, and explain your video gaming story

Moderators: Rob, Carlos, Darryl B.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Zap! has returned!

Post by Zap! »

Hello all, I'm Ter, the admin for Zap! Back in 1991 I founded Zap! Fanzine, a classic gaming newsletter that started with the September/October 1991 issue and ended with the January/February 1993 issue. I did the newsletter when I was 18, and if you pick up a copy, you can see even then I heavily favored the classics.

Classic gaming is my life. I have over 35 systems, 1,000's of games and magazines, and a vast listing of gaming memorabilia.

Back in early 1997 (might have even been late '96), I put Zap! on Geocities, where it STILL remains today, despite no update in 10 years! Well, now it has its own server (sorry, zap.com was taken, lol). My goal is just to make this a sucessful gaming forum where we can all exchange ideas and have fun. I am not in competition with anyone, and am a regular poster on Atari Age and Digital Press. The hardest part of a new forum board is the first few months. Once we get some users, hopefully it will grow by word of mouth.

Well, enjoy the board and post, post, post!
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube