Hello Everyone!

Introduce yourself to the world, and explain your video gaming story

Moderators: Rob, Carlos, Darryl B.

HiddenGremlin

Hello Everyone!

Post by HiddenGremlin »

I am JC, the HiddenGremlin.

I mostly enjoy 8-Bit gaming, as I own an official NES-101 toploader, 1 NES-001 and of course the Japanese Nintendo Family Computer aka "Famicom."

I also enjoy playing, SNES, Sega Genesis, Commodore 64, Atari 2600, Colecovision and occasionally Nintendo 64 but really I am not to fond of the systems that surpassed 16-bit as they just don't feel quite right to me.
Last edited by HiddenGremlin on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am also a member of these sites:
FamicomWorld The Uninvited Gremlin
NintendoAGE Dreammary
AtariAGE Dreammary

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Zap! »

HiddenGremlin wrote:I am HiddenGremlin,
I am 21 years old and have been playing the :luigi: NES :mario: since it was first introduced to me in 1990; I was 3 at that time and have since grown quite fond of the NES. I have 2 toploaders, 3 toasters and of course the Japanese version of the NES... The original red and white "Famicom."
I also have plans of buying the Sharp Twin Famicom, sometime.

I have about 120 NES games, and 37 Famicom Game Carts and 3 Famicom Diskettes.
I tried play Atari 7200, Sega Genesis and also Colecovision; but my loyalty simply goes to the NES/Famicom.
Welcome! Nice to see the younger crowd getting into classic gaming. I love all kinds of gaming, and the NES was one of my favorite systems ever.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

HiddenGremlin

Post by HiddenGremlin »

Ter Micharoni wrote:Welcome! Nice to see the younger crowd getting into classic gaming. I love all kinds of gaming, and the NES was one of my favorite systems ever.
Technically, I just made the cut for it to be included into my generation of gaming.
The NES didn't finish its fun of games until I was 6 years old.
Last edited by HiddenGremlin on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am also a member of these sites:
FamicomWorld The Uninvited Gremlin
NintendoAGE Dreammary
AtariAGE Dreammary

Rob

Post by Rob »

Yes, it seems the more lifelike games get the less "fun" they are.