Hello everyone from Jboypacman!

Introduce yourself to the world, and explain your video gaming story

Moderators: Rob, Carlos, Darryl B.

Jboypacman

Hello everyone from Jboypacman!

Post by Jboypacman »

Hello everyone my name is Jboypacman and i enjoy video games just like everyone else on this site does lol.

Anyway i signed up here a while ago but never have taken the time to actually do anything here so after a few emails from the site i decided it was high time i try and post a few things here and see what Zap! is all about.

Anyway a little about me.....

I have been a playing video games for a long time...My first home game was Pong and my first arcade game was Space Invaders so am dating myself a little bit.

I have owned game systems up to the Nintendo Wii but currently own the following...Gameboy,Sega Genesis,Atari 2600 and Atari 800 and PC Engine Super Grafx.

I actually do a video game related blog....Invader from the Cosmic Ark and co-host a video game pod cast called GameBlips and we do have website too...Game-Blips.Com.

Am a member of the AtariAge and PCEngineFX forum and am glad to finally be adding Zap! to my online rounds.

Darryl B.

Re: Hello everyone from Jboypacman!

Post by Darryl B. »

Jboypacman wrote:I have been a playing video games for a long time...My first home game was Pong and my first arcade game was Space Invaders so am dating myself a little bit.
Heh, pretty much, you go back to the same time period as myself! :)

Our first system was some built-in Magnavox thingy...you just pressed a rectangular button on the tv to switch to several Pong-type games (no need to go to channel 2 or 3!)...after that it was the Microvision and the 2600. Dunno what my first arcade game was though, it's funny with how important games are to me I don't know the answer to that one...it'd have to be an old black and white like one of the Tank games or something. Stunt Cycle and the Sprint games from Atari are some of the oldest I can remember, at least...
Jboypacman wrote: I have owned game systems up to the Nintendo Wii but currently own the following...Gameboy,Sega Genesis,Atari 2600 and Atari 800 and PC Engine Super Grafx.
Very cool, our newest is the Wii too! :) I also have the Genesis and 7800, along with 2600 games, and some other stuff.

Welcome aboard/back!
Founder, http://arcadepreservation.wikia.com/wiki/Arcadepreservation_Wiki

Founder, http://vectorgaming.proboards.com/index.cgi

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Glad to have you back, welcome!
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Jboypacman

Post by Jboypacman »

Thanks guys hope be over on here more in the coming year.

Rob

Post by Rob »

Good to see you posting!