SF20: The Art of Street Fighter

Video gaming books, magazines, and newsletters. If you can read it, discuss it in here!
Carlos

SF20: The Art of Street Fighter

Post by Carlos »

From Kotaku:

From the biggest rivalries to the biggest...other rivalries, UDON leaves no facet of Street Fighter history untouched in SF20: The Art of Street Fighter, " the most complete collection of Street Fighter artwork ever."

SF20 features more than 1,500 illustrations from the franchise's 22-year history, from the original Street Fighter arcade game to Tatsunoko VS. Capcom. Featured works include character designs, concept art, sketches, and box art, with "never-before seen" Street Fighter art for those of you who think you've seen it all. More than just an art book, SF20 also provides commentary from popular Capcom artists, discussing their favorite pieces and how their artwork helped forge the most popular fighting game franchise in the world.

SF20: The Art of Street Fighter is scheduled to hit stores in September. Amazon currently lists it with an October date, with a retail price tag of $39.99 discounted to $26.39, so if you're interested, that might be the way to go. I'd say the Mai chesting facing-off against Chun-Li pic alone is worth the price of admission.

http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/?p=1036

I'll definitely pick this up. Hope it's as good as the R20 Rockman book. I'm still looking forward to the Darkstalkers Tribute book as well.

:chun-li: :ryu:

crintolk

Re: SF20: The Art of Street Fighter

Post by crintolk »

Street Fighter is one of my favorite games and I played when I used the 8-bit video game sounds. I would prefer the English version and want to read this book. Thanks.