MaximumRD immortalized in actual Colecovision ROM!!!!

Have an Atari 800? A Commordore 64? An Amiga? Talk about it in here
MaximumRD

MaximumRD immortalized in actual Colecovision ROM!!!!

Post by MaximumRD »

OK, too cool! MY friend Daniel Bienvenu aka newcoleco who I narrated the video for his Colecovision project has followed up my leed on making a Shout Out video to thank his subscribers. THIS IS REALLY COOL BECAUSE the video is showing an actual Colecovision ROM he created that plays a currently popular song I think you will recognize and displays the names of his subscribers, of course I am one of them. On top of that though he includes a download link to the ROM. This can be loaded into a Colecovision emulator or if your lucky like me to have a Colecovision 128 in 1 USB cartridge I can transfer the rom to it and load it onto my actual Colecovsion. SIMPLY TRANSLATION for the less inclined, my user name MAXIMUMRD on a displayed on a real Colecovision! THAT IS COOL! THANKS DANIEL!

Oldshool gaming, some people will never "Get it"
Check out my Classic Gaming Videos: RATE ! COMMENT!
http://ca.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD

Jakenut86

Re: MaximumRD immortalized in actual Colecovision ROM!!!!

Post by Jakenut86 »

Awesome!! Glad to see you getting yor name out there!!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: MaximumRD immortalized in actual Colecovision ROM!!!!

Post by Zap! »

@MaximumRD 15 years later, I not only just realized that I'm in there too at 3:25, but I'm also the main thumbnail! :bananna:

Wow, my original profile pic and name! :D Any idea if the ROM still exists? The download link is now broken.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube