Grrr! Mega Man X can kiss my ass!

From 1989-1993, the 16-bit revolution was in full swing, with the Sega Genesis, NEC Turbo Grafx 16, Super Nintendo, and SNK Neo-Geo (self-proclaimed 24-bit)

Moderators: megasdkirby, Rob, Carlos

Carlos

Grrr! Mega Man X can kiss my ass!

Post by Carlos »

I just spent the last hour trying to beat Armoured Armadillo to no avail. I started out the game by beating Chill Penquin and then Spark Mandrill. So, I have the E.Spark (best weapon against AA) and the first health tank. I swear to God, I pump AA full of E.Sparks so he loses his armour and is more vulnerable to attacks, but by then I'm down to a quarter of life, have to used my E tank, but I still get my ass handed to me because his shots take out four bars and if he touches you while bouncing around like a retarded chimp on speed, you lose half your life.

Don't get me wrong. I consider myself to be a decent gamer and I remember this game being very hard, but there's a HUGE difference in being difficult, and being cheap. I swear, I almost snapped my new SNES controller in half!

So damn frustrating!

:metalslug: :MegaManXRunning:

megasdkirby

Re: Grrr! Mega Man X can kiss my ass!

Post by megasdkirby »

Carlos wrote:Don't get me wrong. I consider myself to be a decent gamer and I remember this game being very hard, but there's a HUGE difference in being difficult, and being cheap. I swear, I almost snapped my new SNES controller in half!
Don't worry, you will get used to it. It's notthat terribly hard once you know the level layout.

Now for a cheap game, you can always play Ghouls and Ghosts...gosh I hate that game with a passion... :gng-arthur-run:

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

I never understood why so many people love that game. That game is impossible. I can never make it past the second level! I try playing it every once in a while though. It's one of those games I really, really want to enjoy, but just can't.

megasdkirby

Post by megasdkirby »

Carlos wrote:I never understood why so many people love that game. That game is impossible. I can never make it past the second level! I try playing it every once in a while though. It's one of those games I really, really want to enjoy, but just can't.
I never understood that too...

My main gripe with Mega Man X is the last few stages. The subbosses are a total pain and Sigma is not easy and requires one HELLUVA timing!

Golden Beast Studios

Post by Golden Beast Studios »

Yeah MMX can get pretty hard. One little known tip: If you are dashing, bullets hurt enemies more
Check out our games at www.goldenbeaststudios.com

RegalSin
Banned

Re:blah blah we are a bunch of mice with Wii sticks in our b

Post by RegalSin »

I just spent the last hour trying to beat Armoured Armadillo
Well first off Mega Man X is the most easiet MM game on the face of the earth. In general if have wented threw the game like I have and want to hours dashing and charging while shooting bosses then go right ahead Mister exprienced player.

But guess what?

In this MM game as with the rest the robot masters all have weaknesses. All you gotta do is choose the first one that seems easy for you and then the rest with follow.

Is it impossible to beat the game with no armor and weapons upgrade..the answer is no. However for the most part it will look like it if don't know what your doing.
Ghouls and Ghost
Well this game is just like a shooter. Basically kill the enemies before they kill me bit. It gets very easy unless you don't have a controller or arcade stick of some sort.

My main gripe with Mega Man X is the last few stages. The subbosses are a total pain and Sigma is not easy and requires one HELLUVA timing! .
You all make me laugh

Okay this is megaman and to understand that you will have to be a watcher of megaman cartoons, an admire of the game art, or somebody who kinda got the idea of megaman.

The final bosses is mostly weak against the X buster ( also there the Z buster and X upgrade buster )

Sigma ( ultimate X on the GBA, and so forth in Legends ) is basically a target in the middle.
Duh you have to have correct timing but to be fair MM7 was far more difficult then X.
Also all the bosses in MMX have appeared in other related Capcom games.

Also in this game MM can get the Energy Wave ( that thing RYU does ) if you collect all the items.
Just walk away and you can live. Just walk away and it all can be over. Dont bother responding.

Rob

Post by Rob »

Ahh, modesty. I love it. :digdug:

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Wanna hear something insane? I never even played the "X" series. :MegaManXRunning:
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Golden Beast Studios

That IS a little crazy. Looking back on all the X titles (I've played them all up to X7) 1,4, and 5 are the best (5 is the best of the best). I played X7 (when it went 3D) at a game store and it was a friggin' travisty. Since then I've disowned the X series, but (regular) Megaman 8 is awesome!

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Golden Beast Studios wrote:That IS a little crazy. Looking back on all the X titles (I've played them all up to X7) 1,4, and 5 are the best (5 is the best of the best). I played X7 (when it went 3D) at a game store and it was a friggin' travisty. Since then I've disowned the X series, but (regular) Megaman 8 is awesome!
Part 9 is fantastic too. Did you download that one yet? :megaman_posing:
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Golden Beast Studios

Whoops, I meant 9! I don't think anyone could really get too excited about 8 lol.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Speaking of Part 9, I'm lucky enough to own this:

Golden Beast Studios

Now I'm jealous! I'm still looking for the E-tank soda. Wasn't that case a limited promo thing?

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Golden Beast Studios wrote:Now I'm jealous! I'm still looking for the E-tank soda. Wasn't that case a limited promo thing?
Yeah, and I think it was only available in Japan. Occasionally, you see them on eBay.

Carlos

Re: Re:blah blah we are a bunch of mice with Wii sticks in our b

Post by Carlos »

RegalSin wrote:
Well first off Mega Man X is the most easiet MM game on the face of the earth. In general if have wented threw the game like I have and want to hours dashing and charging while shooting bosses then go right ahead Mister exprienced player.

But guess what?

In this MM game as with the rest the robot masters all have weaknesses. All you gotta do is choose the first one that seems easy for you and then the rest with follow.

Is it impossible to beat the game with no armor and weapons upgrade..the answer is no. However for the most part it will look like it if don't know what your doing.
Ghouls and Ghost
Well this game is just like a shooter. Basically kill the enemies before they kill me bit. It gets very easy unless you don't have a controller or arcade stick of some sort.

My main gripe with Mega Man X is the last few stages. The subbosses are a total pain and Sigma is not easy and requires one HELLUVA timing! .
You all make me laugh

Okay this is megaman and to understand that you will have to be a watcher of megaman cartoons, an admire of the game art, or somebody who kinda got the idea of megaman.

The final bosses is mostly weak against the X buster ( also there the Z buster and X upgrade buster )

Sigma ( ultimate X on the GBA, and so forth in Legends ) is basically a target in the middle.
Duh you have to have correct timing but to be fair MM7 was far more difficult then X.
Also all the bosses in MMX have appeared in other related Capcom games.

Also in this game MM can get the Energy Wave ( that thing RYU does ) if you collect all the items.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Golden Beast Studios wrote:Now I'm jealous! I'm still looking for the E-tank soda. Wasn't that case a limited promo thing?
Yeah. There is no game inside, it's just artwork on a CD-ROM. It was limited to 200, and it's sealed.

RegalSin
Banned

Post by RegalSin »

E-tanks is model after cans. It is no biggie. Just find some unmarked cans and paint your own E-tank.

Think of it like Final Fantasy Sparkling water they call Elixir

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

RegalSin wrote:E-tanks is model after cans. It is no biggie. Just find some unmarked cans and paint your own E-tank.

Think of it like Final Fantasy Sparkling water they call Elixir
I swear... Do you ever have anything remotely productive to say or do you get off making retarded comments and trying to make everyone look stupid so you can feel better about your superior gaming skill and knowledge?

MaximumRD

Post by MaximumRD »

Don't sweat it, GOOGLE RegalSin (I am sure out new member will claim it's not him) look at some of the results, apparently despised by many sites, banned several times and that is just the nice things you will hear.........

Me, I just read his posts for comedic value.......... :bonk:
Oldshool gaming, some people will never "Get it"
Check out my Classic Gaming Videos: RATE ! COMMENT!
http://ca.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

MaximumRD wrote:Don't sweat it, GOOGLE RegalSin (I am sure out new member will claim it's not him) look at some of the results, apparently despised by many sites, banned several times and that is just the nice things you will hear.........

Me, I just read his posts for comedic value.......... :bonk:
Oh I know. Ter, Rob, and I all have our eye on him.