WTF Mega Man?

From 1989-1993, the 16-bit revolution was in full swing, with the Sega Genesis, NEC Turbo Grafx 16, Super Nintendo, and SNK Neo-Geo (self-proclaimed 24-bit)

Moderators: megasdkirby, Rob, Carlos

Carlos

WTF Mega Man?

Post by Carlos »

:megaman_posing: I just got through playing some MMX, and something just bugs the Hell outta me about the Chill Penquin stage.

HOW THE FUCK DOES MEGA MAN (X), ONE OF THE GREATEST VIDEO GAME HEROES THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN, GET HURT BY TINY SNOWBALLS THROWN BY LITTLE GREEN ROBOTS?

WTF CAPCOM!?! :MegaManXRunning:

Rob

Re: WTF Mega Man?

Post by Rob »

Maybe... they were acid snowballs. :lakitu:

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

LOL

RegalSin
Banned

Post by RegalSin »

Well snow does hurt when you get hit by it. Also those are not regular snow throwing machines. In
Megaman Legends a simular action occurs but insteading losing life you just keep on getting hit over and over again even when your life meter reads zero.
Just walk away and you can live. Just walk away and it all can be over. Dont bother responding.

megasdkirby

Post by megasdkirby »

I always wondered one thing...if you hit an enemy, you take damage. During that time, Megaman is invincible and cannot die from touching spikes. I mean, what? Why is it when he hits a spike he is not affected by spikes, but normally he dies with the slightest of touch?

And I remember Mega Man X and X2...so tough!

Rob

Post by Rob »

Mega Man X I eventually beat, but X2? I just threw the controller down and turned the console off. That game beat me.

megasdkirby

Post by megasdkirby »

I got my ass served quit a few times, specially on the last battle with Sigma's head. Even now I have problems tackling him.

I always found the X series harder than the regular series...but not quite as memorable.

Golden Beast Studios

Post by Golden Beast Studios »

I always enjoyed the little snowball thrower robots, they're very inventive. I always wondered what they did during the springtime :P
Check out our games at www.goldenbeaststudios.com