New games for Sega Genesis / Mega Drive

From 1989-1993, the 16-bit revolution was in full swing, with the Sega Genesis, NEC Turbo Grafx 16, Super Nintendo, and SNK Neo-Geo (self-proclaimed 24-bit)

Moderators: megasdkirby, Rob, Carlos

CMA Death Adder

New games for Sega Genesis / Mega Drive

Post by CMA Death Adder »

Hello, everyone.

My name is Brandon Cobb; I'm the president of Super Fighter Team, a modern-day developer / producer / publisher of new games for classic systems. I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to two of our new games, both for the Sega Genesis / Mega Drive:

Beggar Prince puts you in control of the spoiled prince of the Shatt Kingdom as he does his best to defeat the evil sprearing through his kingdom: albeit as a penniless beggar! Learn more @ beggarprince.com

Image Image

Legend of Wukong sees a 13-year-old boy accidentally shuttled back to ancient China in his neighbor's time machine, where he must overcome the demons and retrieve the time machine to return home. Learn more @ legendofwukong.com

Image Image

Our goal at Super Fighter Team is to release only the highest quality new games for classic systems, a dream that first appeared in my life at age eleven. Through the interest and support of gamers in over 25 countries, we've been able to realize and continue this dream since 2004. We hope to continue doing so for many years to come.

Thanks for your interest. Never let dreams die!
- Brandon Cobb
President, Super Fighter Team
Check out Zaku, the crazy-fast new shooter for Atari Lynx!

gamemaster

Re: New games for Sega Genesis / Mega Drive

Post by gamemaster »

nice site you have keeping the old systems going that great :atari2600:

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Looks good. :sonic:

megasdkirby

Post by megasdkirby »

Awesome man. :)

Speaking of which, what ever happened to Pier Solar? They did say that if the game wasn't ready for May, refunds would be issued. Do any of you this may happen?

RegalSin
Banned

Post by RegalSin »

When will they ever publish a game that is there own?

:pacmaneats: :gamer:
Just walk away and you can live. Just walk away and it all can be over. Dont bother responding.

CMA Death Adder

Post by CMA Death Adder »

gamemaster wrote:nice site you have keeping the old systems going that great :atari2600:
Thanks, it's our pleasure.
RegalSin wrote:When will they ever publish a game that is there own?
We already have. Super Fighter Block Battle is a game that I designed, scripted and produced graphics for myself, and which was developed and produced solely by our team.

As well, when we localize and improve upon another company's game in preparation for proper worldwide release, we make it our own: Scripts are rewritten, code is reprogrammed, characters are given more depth, and much more. Take our development process for Legend of Wukong as an example - you can read a detailed list of much of the work we did to this game by downloading the file I've attached to this message, and viewing it in your web browser.

Have a nice day, everyone.
Attachments
changes.zip
Legend of Wukong development details
(3.38 KiB) Downloaded 544 times
- Brandon Cobb
President, Super Fighter Team
Check out Zaku, the crazy-fast new shooter for Atari Lynx!

MaximumRD

Post by MaximumRD »

Cool! Welcome aboard! :harry_jump: :samusrunr: :sonicthehedgehog2: :MegaManXRunning: :luigi: :koopa: :running:
Oldshool gaming, some people will never "Get it"
Check out my Classic Gaming Videos: RATE ! COMMENT!
http://ca.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD

hoaryhag

Post by hoaryhag »

They look very nice. Bright and detailed. Keep up the good work. Hope the music is killer, it's what helps keep me into the game. I'll definitely be looking into it in the near future when my wallet is a bit thicker. Maybe we'll see a shmup or a run n gun one of these days...