New update insatalled

Zap! forum news from the admin and mods, and also user tips on how to improve the board with any new ideas

Moderators: megasdkirby, Rob

Zap!
Zap! Commander

New update insatalled

Post by Zap! »

It has many new features, and anti-spam preventions. Everything seems to be working except the chat and users of the day mod. Should be fixed on my next day off. :)
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: New update insatalled

Post by Zap! »

Boy, was I wrong! With the new update, it adds several new features like Quick Reply, stats, far superior CAPTCHA, etc. However, the old styles can not support the new features, so I have to add new styles intended just for the latest version. Work with me, it shouldn't be long before all is well...
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Wheh, spent hours fixing things correctly. New chat now finally works. The logo is back up (although mis-aligned, but no biggy), and quick reply is fully enabled. The only main thing left is setting up the arcade. Will do that when I get home from work.

Rob

Post by Rob »

Quick reply FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Woo hoo! After an hour+, the Arcade is back up and running, and the link right on the top of the board (under the banner and to the right). The only thing I need to do now is to add some stats mods (Top Posters, Users of the Day) like I had before. Banner is also off a but, but that's no big deal for now.
Rob wrote:Quick reply FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
It's not as nice (or small) as the vBullitin one is, but it's a start in the right direction, and I like it. There are also some other minor updates in here. Great update overall.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

The stats mods are now back. The only thing now is the banner is a bit off still, but I'm not gonna worry about that now.