Home page

Zap! forum news from the admin and mods, and also user tips on how to improve the board with any new ideas

Moderators: megasdkirby, Rob

Rob

Home page

Post by Rob »

Ter, I've directed a few guys here that can't find the forums. When you go to zaponline.org, there's no link to the forums to be found.

Jakenut86

Re: Home page

Post by Jakenut86 »

Looks like Ter listened :) He has updated the homepage and there's now a link to the forums :2_thumbs_up:
_________________________________________________________________________________

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Jakenut86 wrote:Looks like Ter listened :) He has updated the homepage and there's now a link to the forums :2_thumbs_up:
Yup. :) That main page is mostly text from my old Geocities page from 1997-1999. I just have to update the rest of it like the links and all. I also have to add a new counter. I'll do that now. :cool:
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Everything on the main pages is updated and all links are working. The only think not up to date is my gamelist. So if you click on it, it will list all the games I own, but none past 1999. :D
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube