We now advertise on ChaseTheChuckwagon.com!

Zap! forum news from the admin and mods, and also user tips on how to improve the board with any new ideas

Moderators: megasdkirby, Rob

Zap!
Zap! Commander

We now advertise on ChaseTheChuckwagon.com!

Post by Zap! »

Check out http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/, the largest and greatest all-video gaming auction site. I have paid to advertise this site on their banner rotation and in their list of Resources & Supporters. Hopefully, this will get us many more users!
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Rob

Re: We now advertise on ChaseTheChuckwagon.com!

Post by Rob »

That's awesome. I appreciate all the time and cash you've been putting in on the site lately, Ter.

CTCW is also a good site, so the partnership should be mutually beneficial.

Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Awesome. I too appreciate the amount of heart and soul you're putting into the site. Hopefully things will really take off soon.

gamemaster

Post by gamemaster »

Carlos wrote:Awesome. I too appreciate the amount of heart and soul you're putting into the site. Hopefully things will really take off soon.
Same here being new and on over 20 site this site is the best to date for old systems nice to see someone care about member great to be on this site thanks for haveing me too

TwinChargers

Post by TwinChargers »

Have you considered advertising on some other gaming related sites? Might help generate even more interest. The more the merrier!!
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

TwinChargers wrote:Have you considered advertising on some other gaming related sites? Might help generate even more interest. The more the merrier!!
I'd love to do IGN, but the price is likely sky-high.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

triverse

Post by triverse »

I thought I saw one of your ads on CTCW the other day. What about advertising with these new e-zines that are coming out now?
Maybe you could do a write up with NintendoAge, they are a community driven site that produces an e-zine, if nothing else, maybe you could place an ad with them for it or on their site?