How about a chat room?

Zap! forum news from the admin and mods, and also user tips on how to improve the board with any new ideas

Moderators: megasdkirby, Rob

TwinChargers

Re: How about a chat room?

Post by TwinChargers »

I like it, right at the top of the screen and real easy to find. I saw it right away when I came on this morning. Can't wait until some people come in and we can get a conversation going.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

Jakenut86

Post by Jakenut86 »

Might wanna remove the old chat room, it might confuse some new users
_________________________________________________________________________________

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Jakenut86 wrote:Might wanna remove the old chat room, it might confuse some new users
I was going to, but no one really goes on the main site anyway. However, tonight I'll see if I can embed the new on on the main site.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Do you guys like the chat room at the bottom of the page? The chat room on my main page (www.zaponline.org) is now the exact same one on the forums.
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

I took the chat room off the main page bottom. There's really no need, as it's real easy to go into chat if you want to.

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

New chat room added! This one has logs, and guests can see chat, so hopefully they will see what they're missing and sign up. :) So far I've only added it to the main AeroBlueX style, but that will change later. So, you like?

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Post by Zap! »

Now works in AeroBlueX, Subsilver, and Glass_softblue.