Hey guys!!!

Zap! forum news from the admin and mods, and also user tips on how to improve the board with any new ideas

Moderators: megasdkirby, Rob

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Hey guys!!!

Post by Zap! »

How's everything? I just did a long awaited major update to phpBB. Good news is that all went well and down time was under two hours. Bad news is that because I went from 3.0.x to 3.1.x, everything was rewritten, so none of the mods I had up (such as the style or anything else) were compatible. Even the arcade and chat rooms are gone.

Back to the good news, I was able to keep the master records, the userlist, your avatars, emoticons, and most importantly, all of your posts and topics. In the coming days I will be adding new mods, because it sure does look ugly being stock and all. :)

I hope the next few days will be smooth. The Facebook Page is doing amazing, and I would love to bring the forums back from the dead. Looking forward to hearing from all of you! :donkeykong_beatingchest:
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube

Zap!
Zap! Commander

Re: Hey guys!!!

Post by Zap! »

Well for once it looks like it went far smoother than planned! Everything is pretty much back to normal except for the Arcade and Advertisements. Those are beyond my control for now, but they are both being worked on by developers. Hopefully they will be ready with at least beta versions soon.

Now, all we need are some posters! :lemming:
One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"

Facebook | Instagram | tumblr | Twitter | YouTube